Friday, March 24, 2017

With Heartfelt Sympathy

Hello & Happy Friday!

Today I made a pack of Sympathy cards for my customer using the Avant Garden and the Delicate Details stamp set from SaleABration. These have become my favorite sets this year!






I went with Pacific Point & Soft Sky for my colors with the leaves done in Pear Pizzazz.
My customer loved the last pack I made her with the Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant & Pear Pizzazz colors.

With Heartfelt Sympathy Cards:

Stamps: Avant Garden, Delicate Details, Simply Sketched (sentiment)
Ink: Pacific Point, Soft Sky, Pear Pizzazz
Cardstock: Pacific Point, Soft Sky, Whisper White
Accessories: Soft Sky 1/8 Taffeta Ribbon, 2 Sided Tape

I really wanted to add a few rhinestones to each card but unfortunately I ran out so I will have to hit up Michael's soon! 
Hope you enjoyed this card!

***********************************
My thoughts today....


Enjoy the day & thanks for stopping by!
~Wendy

4 comments:

LeAnne said...

This is so pretty....I wanted to make another card using this stamp before it retires, I might just have to CASE this! Love the lace with it too!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

What a beautiful design! I may be casing this in the future, since I have all the stuff! Nice Job and Happy Friday.

Carol L said...

You've created yet another wonderful, pretty set of cards! I love the stamped diagonal panel here with that little touch of ribbon. The lacy edges look perfect with those floral images! Enjoy your weekend and happy stamping :)

Janice M said...

This is a beautiful set of cards Wendy!! I'm really liking that lace stamp it looks so real, I know I say that every time you use it! That bit of ribbon is just perfect and I also like the layout.