Monday, March 13, 2017

St Patrick's Day Is Coming

Hello & Happy Monday!

Hope you all had a nice weekend!
They always seem to go by so fast, don't they?

This Friday is St Patrick's Day.
I'm not Irish but it's fun to celebrate the occasion!
I try to make cards every year to send friends.
The card I have to share today is one I made for my customer.



My green color is Cucumber Crush from last year's In Color group.
 It seemed to match my paper from Hobby Lobby perfectly!


Happy St Patrick's Day Card:

Stamps: Happy St Patrick's Day (retired)
Ink: Cucumber Crush
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Cucumber Crush, The Paper Studio DSP
Accessories: Circle & Scallop Circle Nestibilities, Rhinestone, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I made a bunch more St Patrick's Day cards that I will continue to share this week!

**************************************
My thoughts today....


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Pinch, pinch! Happy St Pat's to you! Love the great circle and paper. Hunker down, and stay warm. They say the snowpocolyps is coming!

Carol L said...

That paper is so pretty and I like the circle sentiment that goes along with it. I gave away my St Patrick's day stamps; therefore I won't be sending any SPD cards this year - bummer :( Ah well, Easter is on the horizon so that's another fun occasion for sending cards.
At around 8AM today, Accuweather posted 2-4 inches for tonight with 4-8 possible for tomorrow. I just checked and it's been upgraded to 3-6 for tonight already! Me thinks it's hammer time for Mother Nature :) Stay warm and keep the shovel handy!

Janice M said...

I don't think I've ever made a St Patty's day card?!! Love the cucumber crush shade. It looks awesome with your pretty shamrock paper. I used some out of a variety pk I bought to try the colors an think I need a pk before it's gone? Stay safe! 15-25" is what they are calling for here!