Saturday, March 18, 2017

Drapery Fold HB

Hello & Happy Saturday!

Not much going on here at the Aungst Pad this weekend since Shawn is working today.
I plan on doing some crafting and hopefully finish up my Easter treats for my customers.

Anyways, here is a card I sat down to learn how to make the other day!
It is called a Drapery Fold. 



I found a tutorial on Pinterest to make it. So fun and quite easy too!
Love it!

Drapery Fold HB Card:

Stamps: Balloon Adventures (sentiment)
Ink: Melon Mambo
Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Whisper White, It's My Party DSP (retired)
Accessories: Simply Scoring Board, Melon Mambo 1/8 Taffeta Ribbon, Glue Dot, Tombow Mono Adhesive

Have you ever tried this fold?

**********************************************

My thoughts today...


Happy, happy, joy, joy!


That's all I have to share today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a terrific day!
~Wendy

6 comments:

LeAnne said...

OH MY GOSH!! I love this....I only ever made one and I forgot how fun and cool this fold is! Great with that DSP! Hope you get lots of crafting done....me too!

JD/ Jill said...

Very nicely done. I made ONE of these too. You are inspiring me to try and do a second.

Carol L said...

Yep, I've done that drapery fold too and I really like how it shows of that double sided dsp! This is so pretty with that pink ribbon tying things up so nicely! Have a fun crafty weekend - the weather is gloomy outside anyway :)

D'Ann said...

Oh I like how it enables you to use up some dsp! Love it. Thanks for the great idea I need to give it a try!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

It is the perfect fold, Wendy. So cute!

Janice M said...

I have yet to make this style card but Carol sent me a link to a tutorial an its on my list to try. Just need to find the perfect piece of 12x12 double sided paper in my stash. I did make that Z-fold card you posted a link to the other day just haven't tried to take pictures of it yet but I LOVE how it turned out an will be making more i'm sure. Love the way you added the ribbon/bow. It's the perfect embellishment. Very pretty card Wendy!