Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Happy Anniversary

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Hope everyone made it thru snow storm Stella!

We had over a foot of snow but let me tell you, those winds have become wicked!
We have quite a bit of snow blowing & drifting and on top of that our temps have dropped below freezing. It is quite burrrrr out today so I hope to take advantage of it and play at my stamp table!

Back a few months ago I made some cards with a new type of Z Fold card that Patty Bennett shared.
I made a pack of Happy Anniversary cards for my customer using this different fold. Take a look..






Happy Anniversary Card:


Stamps: Northwoods Rubber Stamps
Ink: Rose Red
Cardstock: Rose Red, Blushing Bride, Whisper White, Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper, Love Blossoms DSP Paper Pad (2016)
Accessories: Bloomin Heart Framelit, Hexagon Punch (flag ends), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I am really fond of making this type of card.
Here is the link to Patty's video tutorial on how to make those if your interested.

*********************************
My thoughts today....



Burrrrr!

I am ready for spring to come back now!


That's all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & stay warm!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Carol L said...

This is a beautiful card to celebrate an anniversary! The sparkly bloomin' heart is gorgeous regardless of how or when you use it. Thanks for the tutorial link too - I might have to give that a go one day soon!
Stay warm if you can! My front door was frozen shut this morning - that's cold!

Janice M said...

Oh this is so pretty Wendy! Love that sparkly heart. Thanks for the link, I watched it and want to actually try one! Stay warm hope to have a crafty day here an back to work tomorrow I guess?!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Brrrr. Hope you are doing some nice warm crafting! This is one beautiful anniversary card. Carol has this die and I have not borrowed it yet. :) The good news is that Jim went back to work today. I am sure he is having a blast parking in Philly to do jobs.