Monday, March 6, 2017

What A Weekend...

Hello & Happy Monday!

Hope everyone had a nice weekend!
My weekend seemed like it went by rather fast!
Saturday the girls had doggy day spa. Here are before & after pics of them. 
 It's been 12 weeks since they last were there.

Gigi desperately needed it! I bathed her 3 weeks ago but her hair was already quite long & shaggy. Now she looks more like a maltese/shih tzu. She's not very camera friendly. I think she lost 10 pds of fur! 


Bailee is not camera shy at all as you can see. Such a lil ham!
She is part Yorkie and possibly Shih tzu mix. Her groomer thinks she has some Cairn Terror in her the way she is built. She is quite the little social bug and always keeps herself entertained!


I'm sure after their day at the dog spa they feel SO much better and they certainly look better!

On Sunday Shawn & I got out for a walk at Lake Williams. There are so many walking/hiking/biking trails there. The sun was shining brightly but don't let that fool you....it was quite chilly!


If you can see those pine trees straight ahead in the picture well that was a huge hill. It was my idea to take that part of the trail not knowing what we'd encounter. 
 It was a 15 foot huge straight up hill! Now I don't mind walking when the ground is level but this was quite literally straight up! It's one of those types of hills that would be excellent for sledding if it wasn't for the curves in the trail & the trees. I was huffing & puffing to the top and my back was telling me it hated me! My back does not handle the hills very well as I can feel the strain on it. All in all it was a good walk but today I am definitely feeling it! LOL

Today I have a baby card to share. 
My card rack had no more baby girl cards on it so I need to remedy that.




This baby stroller image is from an older SU set that I have no idea the name. 
When I lived in Joplin I borrowed this stamp set from Vicki and stamped off a bunch of images.
I also used an old Freshly Made Sketches design for my layout.
All my panels except my card base was cut with the Lil Inkers Stitched Rectangle Dies.
My image was colored with Copic Markers.

I left the inside blank for now. 
I have customers that will ask for a saying inside and others like to write there own inside sayings. 

Do you write your own messages inside or do you stamp them??

I personally am not one for words so I usually stamp my sayings.

*******************************************
My thoughts today....


Amen to that!

Thanks for stopping by & have yourself a wonderful day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Janice M said...

Adorable! I like the way you used that sketch. Isn't it fun to use other peoples stuff for something different?! I leave my cards blank inside when I sell them. For my personal use.....usually I write something. If I plan far enough ahead (doesn't happen often!)I print out my saying/sentiment on the computer.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Look at those sweet babies! I think they enjoyed their day at the spa. It looks like they do a really good job on grooming. Della has such short hair that you can dip her in the tub and hang her out to dry! LOL. It's her nails that get out of control.

What a cute baby card. Love the images and the sketch you used. Unless the sentiments are a matching set, inside /out, I usually leave a card blank until I need it.

Ouchie on that walk. Hey you went out and did one, and that is a big Yippie for you. Have a great day. This is my last day of work for the week, and I am psyched!

Carol L said...

Aww, look how awesome your puppies look after grooming! It actually enlarged their big beautiful eyes :) I love the cute baby girl card - that coach is just adorable with a great sketch too! I leave cards inside until I need them, and then either stamp a sentiment or do one on the computer. I hear you on the hill climb with a bad back, but at least you got out for a nice walk. As for the quote for the day - I may have said that a few thousand times in recent years too! AMEN indeed! lol