Monday, March 20, 2017

Tuesday Morning Sketches

Hello & Happy Monday!

Finally got around to playing along with the Tuesday Morning Sketches and the challenge already closed. Oh well, I still wanted to share it with you!

Here is the sketch.




I used this fun paper to create a doggy card.
I may just use this the next time the girls go to the groomer. 
She does a nice job with them!

Doggy Card:

Stamps: Bella & Friends
Ink: Early Espresso
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, Whisper White, American Crafts DSP
Accessories: Darice Paw Prints EF, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Early Espresso Stitched Grosgrain, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

****************************************************************

My thoughts today...


Happy Spring, everyone!

That's all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

5 comments:

Janice M said...

OMGosh you rocked this sketch Wendy!! Sorry you missed linking it up. That was the perfect DP for your image and I like the little embossed circle you used with it. I have this set and the cat set and have yet to use them......need to remedy that soon. Too many stamps and not enough time! Make sure to check out the new sketch it goes live tomorrow.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

This came out so cool! I stared at these 2 sketches for hours and could not wrap my brain around them. Love the paper and that adorable poochie! Maybe this weeks sketch will be better. Have a great Tuesday!

Carol L said...

What a fun and cute take on the sketch! I love that little dog and once that stamp set retires I'll probably regret not buying it because it makes such cute cards! It reminds me of your little Bailee and I love the fun papers too. Hopefully spring weather will soon be here to stay. Nice weather for a few days and then back into winter mode again is what I heard last night.......then again, anything good is worth waiting for, right? :)

LeAnne said...

Adorable! I had your page up and was looking at your cards and Cassidy saw the picture of Bailee and went nuts! She thought she was SO CUTE!!! (She wants a pet so badly!)

JD/ Jill said...

Wow! Wow! What a great take on that sketch with that fabulous card. Great choice with the patterned paper too!