Friday, March 3, 2017

Thinking of You

Hello & Happy Friday!

The weekend is here!
Yippee Skippee!

Today I have a quick card to share that I made at the request of one of my customers.
She surely keeps me busy at my stamp table!
She likes having "Thinking of You" cards on hand so she can use them if something comes up unexpectedly.
This is one that I made for her using the small butterfly from the Butterfly Basics set.



That wee little butterfly is very pretty and I have to admit that it's the first time I used it!

Thinking of You Card:

Stamps: Butterfly Basics, Handwritten Hello's (retired 2001)
Ink: Basic Black Archival, Regal Rose
Cardstock: Regal Rose, Whisper White, Regal Rose 5 x 5 DSP Patterns Pack 2 (retired)
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Bold Butterfly Framelits, White 1/8 Grosgrain Ribbon, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, 2 Sided Tape

I made my card monochromatic which seems to be my "go to" thing quite a bit!
How often do you make monochromatic cards?

********************************************

My thoughts today....


I know, I should not be using a snowman but since they are calling for snow flurries or a dusting of snow today I thought he was appropriate. He sure is a cutie!

Stay warm, everyone and have yourself a wonderful Friday!
~Wendy



3 comments:

Janice M said...

This is so pretty Wendy! Love that lacy butterfly. Monochromatic? Well that's kinda like CAS cards for me......it's a struggle! They take me forever and I end up with what some probably don't consider monochromatic! LOL Just checked....I have 3 cards tagged as that on my blog so not to many here! Have a great weekend!

LeAnne said...

This is beeeeeeeeautiful! I love this! Such a pretty color and I have that butterfly and need to use it more! I'll believe the flurries when I see them, but I love the snowman anyway!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I would like to jump on the back of this beautiful butterfly and head to a nice warm spot. Waiting for the snow showers to begin here. Really pretty card, Wendy!