Thursday, March 30, 2017

Easter Coffee Cup Carrier

Hello & Happy Thursday!

Hope everyone is having a good week so far.
I am still dealing with back pain.
I sent a message to my PCP about my situation and hope to hear back from him soon.
I'm in horrible pain and not sleeping too good but still chugging along, slowly!

Anyways, today I have coffee cup holder to share that I made up for Easter.
I really enjoy making these!




Easter Coffee Cup Holder:

Stamps: More Great Greetings (sentiment)
Ink: Marina Mist
Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Marina Mist, Whisper White, The Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby)
Accessories: Lil Inkers Stitched Bunny Dies, White Organza Ribbon, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Circle Scallop Nestibilities, Sm White Pearls, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Here is the link to the tutorial to make these if interested.

I filled my coffee cup with Hershey Kisses.

**********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

That bunny is so addicting. Ohhh, I like the little cup! I have a few I have not used. Great paper and design. I swear I am going to order one of each treat from you next year for my GS.

Carol L said...

THis is just adorable! I love how you decorated the cups with all those pretty and colorful eggs - so perfect for Easter giving! Sorry about your back - mine was extremely painful during that rainy spell we had a couple days ago, and now that the rain and cold is coming back tomorrow, I think I'll sit with my blanket and a heating pad all day! Feel better soon!

Janice M said...

Adorable! Went to check on this little bunny after your last post with him and maybe place an order......they are out of stock!! Oh well there's always next year. Although I do have a cart started over there now......

Vicki Burdick said...

Love, love love!!!!!!