Monday, March 27, 2017

Just for You Card

Hello & Happy Monday!

Hope everyone had a nice weekend.

I had a great day on Saturday! 
Shawn & I got out and rode our bikes on the rail trail before lunch. The weather was overcast but the temps were in the mid 70's! Perfect day to get out & get some fresh air!
The rest of the weekend I was laid up as I have thrown my back out.
Friday evening I tripped on a rug. I caught myself so I did not fall but I think the sudden jolt or twist sent my back into a tizzy. Then Saturday I worked in the backyard cleaning up leaves & such so that is what probably topped off my pain. Since I did not sleep much Friday & Saturday night because I could not get comfortable....I took half muscle relaxer & a pain pill before bed last night. I hate taking pain meds as they wack me out but they have helped my pain level and I was finally able to sleep. I'm hoping in a few days to be back to normal or else a trip to the doctor will be in the plans. 

I do have a cute doggy card to share again today.
I made this on Friday.




I so love this Bella & Friends stamp set as it reminds me of Gigi.
So many cute images that I haven't even used yet!

Just for You Card:

Stamps: Bella & Friends
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Cajun Craze
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Cajun Craze, Whisper White, American Crafts Paper
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, EK Success Paw Print Border Punch, Dog Bone Clip, Chocolate Chip Grosgrain, White Baker's Twine, Dimensionals, 2 Sided Tape

I picked up the patterned paper at AC Moore a few months ago. I was drawn to the colors and the plaid print. I'm a sucker for plaid!!!
I hope you like it too!

*************************************
My thoughts for today.....


Yes, this is so me today! Dragging!
I think I need to crawl back in my dog box and sleep the pain away.
Keep your fingers crossed for a better day tomorrow.

Thanks for checking in!
Hope you have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

LeAnne said...

This is ADORABLE, Wendy! Looks just like your puppy!!! So sorry about your back...get rid of those rugs, LOL! I agree, that plaid is wonderful and that little paper clip is very cute!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Another sweet doggie card, and I just love that border and the plaid paper! Hope you feel better real soon. Back pain is sure no fun.

Janice M said...

Another cutie!! I'm a sucker for plaid too an think I have this paper too in my stash somewhere?! I also have that border punch but seem to have misplaced it? Guess that's a sign the craft room needs organized again?!! Love the bone paper clip it's the perfect little accent. Hope your back feels better soon! I hate taking meds too.