Thursday, March 2, 2017

Wilderness Awaits

Hello & Happy Thursday!

Hope your all having a nice day!
It's much cooler & quite windy here today after rain came thru yesterday.
Thankfully the storms became less potent as they came east and i'm sure many people are relieved about that!

Yesterday I seen the Sketch Challenge over at SCS and kept the layout on my laptop to help whip up more masculine cards.
Here is the sketch & my card...





Wilderness Awaits Card:

Stamps: Wilderness Awaits
Ink: Cajun Craze, Not Quite Navy
Cardstock: Cajun Craze, Not Quite Navy, Very Vanilla, Well Woren DSP
Accessories: Banner Punch (flag ends), Flat Gold Nail Heads, 2 Sided Tape

******************************************
Today my thoughts are about my little doggy, Gigi.
We adopted her 4 years ago today! The time has flown by so quickly.
She's a really good dog and we just love her to pieces! A great fit for our family!



Happy Adoption Day, Miss Gigi!

~Wendy

2 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Oh my, that is another great sketch! Great masculine card, and so cool that you do not have to do lots of coloring!

Janice M said...

Been along while since I played in the SCS sketch challenges! I like this one and it is a good one for masculine cards. I like the image stamped in colored ink an left uncolored. Great job and card! Your fur baby is adorable! Can't image life without pets, they are wonderful!