Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Circle of Spring

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Hope your all having a nice week so far!

Yesterday, I sat down at my stamp table to design a card for my customer for Easter.
I went thru all my Easter stamps and nothing really jumped out at me.
I then went thru my flower sets and found this set called Circle of Spring.
It's hardly seen ink in the last year and so a card was born!





I stamped my images in Memento Black and colored with Copic Markers in the colors of Pear Pizzazz and Sweet Sugarplum. I used a 1 inch strip of Sweet Sugarplum In Color DSP on each card and for the sentiment I stamped that in Memento Black and cut out with a small die from the Circle Nestibilities and layered it onto a piece of Sweet Sugarplum Glimmer Paper. I like the colors and that little pop of sparkle from the Glimmer Paper. A simple design to mass produce 10 cards which are very mail friendly too!

Circle of Spring Cards:

Stamps: Circle of Spring
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers (R83 & YG03)
Cardstock: Sweet Sugarplum, Neenah White, Sweet Sugarplum 12 x 12 In Color DSP Stack, Sweet Sugarplum Glimmer Paper
Accessories: Circle Nestibilities, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I purchased this set because it coordinated with the Wonderful Wreath Framelits that I have but today decided not to cut out each wreath since I needed to make 10 of these. I would have been cranking that Big Shot handle forever then! I will give it a go another day!

Hope you enjoyed my card today!

*****************************************************

My thoughts today....


Enjoy your day!

Thanks for stopping by!
~Wendy

3 comments:

LeAnne said...

Wowza....10 cards, you've been a busy little stamper! I love these colors too! Very pretty wreath!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Whoa....these are gorgeous! You go girl! You must encourage me to do more multiples, especially for holidays.

Janice M said...

Wendy these are so pretty! That bit of sparkle from the glittery CS is just perfect. I should send out Easter cards one of these years, give people a nice SURPRISE in their mailboxes! Hummm not sure if I'll have time but something to think about for sure. I'm back to work on a regular basis again and have a guest DT spot next month that I need to work on besides my regular DT stuff.