Thursday, March 23, 2017

Easter Bunny Pouches

Hello & Happy Thursday!

Today I have a cute Easter Treat to share!

I have made this same type of treat for Halloween & Valentines Day.





The bunny face is from a stamp set called Friends & Flowers and it coordinates with the Festive Flower Punch. It is a very versatile set and one I will hang on to for a long time!

Easter Bunny Pouches:

Stamps: Friends & Flowers, Circle of Spring (sentiment)
Ink: Memento Black, R21 Copic Marker 
Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Neenah White, Baja Breeze DSP 12x 12 Stack
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, 1 3/8 Circle Punch, Festive Flower Builder Punch, Ornate Tag Topper Punch, Blue Ribbon from Dollar Tree, Blue Gel Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose 
Liquid Glue

These pouches are easy to whip up!
All you need is a piece of cardstock that measures 2 x 11. Score at 5 & 6 and punch both ends with a Tag Topper Punch. For these I use the retired Ornate Tag Topper Punch. Then I used a 2 x 8 cello bag and filled them with 4 Dove Chocolates and snipped my bags down to fit. I then attached it inside with a small piece of 2 Sided Tape and then tied the tops closed. Then decorate and have fun!

Hope you like these!

***************************************

My thoughts today....


Enjoy your day & thanks for stopping by!
~Wendy

3 comments:

LeAnne said...

Adorable! What a great, simple gift idea...I thought this was the face from this month's Paper Pumpkin, but any face could be used!!!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Eek! I just told you yesterday that you make the best treats. I sure was not lying! These are flippin adorable!

Janice M said...

These are so cute!! I "heart" Dove chocolate! These would have been nice to make when my kids were little.