Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Another Sketch Challenge Card


Hello!

I'm back quickly with another card made for today's Sketch Challenge 322. Loved this layout and used another stamp set from my shelf called Blossoms Abound. Very loved set but hardly ever used...Sad, I know!




Sketch Challenge #22 Card:

Stamps: Blossoms Abound (set #35) Sentiment from SU
Ink: Almost Amethyst, Certainly Celery, Memento Black
Cardstock: Almost Amethyst, Certainly Celery, Pink Pirouette, PTI White, DSP from Moxxie
Accessories: Circle & Circle Scallop Nestibilities, Pink Pirouette Grosgrain, Peral Brad, Gold Dragonfly Brad, Dimensionals, Stamp A Ma Jig, Scor Tape


Well folks, that's all for me today!
Thanks again for stopping by & have a Bon Jovi "Nice Day"!
~Wendy

4 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

So warm and springy! Love it!

Rose Ann said...

This is so pretty in these soft colors, Wendy!! Beautiful card!!

Debbie said...

Love the papers you used and great sketch, I also love that dragon fly. Nice Touch

Hugs
Debbie

Carol L said...

Oh Oh OHHHhhhh, these colors are just dreamy!!! I LOVE this card, and if you ever decide to sell that stamp set.......let me know! I've regretted not buying it ever since it was retired! Beautiful card Wendy!!!