Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March Calendars

Good Morning & Happy Tuesday!

It's March 1st and i'm ready to say "Goodbye February"...."Hello March"!! hehe

Since today is the first of March i'm sharing with you my 2 March calendars. The PTI girl was sent back home to my friend, Deb K. and the Magnolia calendar is sitting in my stamp room. Vicki over at It's A Stamp Thing has her's posted too so please hop on over and check hers out!
I so love making these! They are 6X6.






PTI March Calendar:

Stamps: PTI St Patty's Day Digi, Stampin Up sentiment
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Garden Green, GP White, Reminisce DSP
Accessories: EK Sucess Wavy Border Punch, Word Window & Modern Label Punches, Gold Coin, Embellishment from Micheal's, Ribbon, Dimensional, Scor Tape

Magnolia March Calendar:

Stamps: Magnolia St Patty's Day Tilda, Lucky Shamrock (set #32)
Ink: Garden Green, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Garden Green, Green Galore, GP White, Reminisce DSP
Accessories: EK Success Wavy Border Punch, Ribbon, Green Rhinestones, Embellishments from Micheal's, Dimensionals, Scor Tape



I just love these...hope you do too!
Stay tuned for April 1st for the next calendars, ok?
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Janice M said...

What Adorable Calendar pages Wendy! Maybe when the year is over you can use these pages to make/add to a scrapbook of 2011!

The Other Patti Sue said...

You know you just can't get any cuter! Super adorable!

Vicki Burdick said...

Just adorable Wendy!!! I so love the PI one but that Magnolia girl is adorable too!!! Your coloring is amazing!!!! Super sweet and oh so St. Patrick-ee!!!!

Debbie said...

Oh Wendy, I love this!!! I make calendars every year and I received a set similar to this and I just love it to death.... Will do something like this for 2012... Thanks for the inspiration

Hugs
Debbie

P.S. Where did you get the template for this?