Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Sketch Challenge 323

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

It's time for another SCS Sketch Challenge! I love this challenge and look forward to it each week!
Below is the layout and my samples~







My samples are alittle dark today.
It's been dreary here but hopefully tomorrow the sun will return.

I used another old dusty set from my shelf today. It is set #41 in my quest to make sure all my sets see ink in 2011.

Sketch Challenge 323 Card:

Stamps: Angler (set #41), Sentiment from PTI
Ink: Memento Black, Crumb Cake/Kraft
Cardstock: Crumb Cake/Kraft, Baja Breeze, PTI Vanilla, SU Manchester DSP
Accessories: Corner Punch, Modern Label & Word Window Punches, Silver Pearls, Jute, Scor Tape

I was in need of one more masculing card before mailing out a card order today and the sketch fit the bill! :) Hope ya like!

Well, that's all for me today!
Thank you for stopping by and leaving wonderful comments!
They mean so much!
Have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Debbie said...

It's dark and dreary here as well and bitter cold... Love the sketch, and great image, What a perfect masculine card!!!

Hugs
Debbie

Carol L said...

Our dark and dreary is coming tomorrow .....in the form of 3" of rain :( Time to build an ark me thinks :)
This is a great masculine card - I love the colors and how you interpreted the sketch! Mine's posted on SCS, but what's up with the gallery link there today? Gremlins hard at work I suppose:)

Wanda Cullen said...

Great masculine card! It's been raining all day here and is to rain even harder tomorrow! Think I better grow some webs between my toes!