Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Sketch Challenge 324

Hello & Happy Wednesday!!

It's gonna be a beautiful day here in Joplin today! Kelsey's even talking about going out in the sun to tan a bit. Her & I are both really white!

Anyways, today is Sketch Challenge day over at SCS and what a terrific sketch it is! I jumped right on it this morning!
Below is the sketch & my samples:






I also used set #46 in my quest to see that all my stamp sets see ink in 2011. This set called, Hello, You....was gifted to me by my friend, Vicki, here in MO. I was thrilled with it because this set is on my Wish List! Thank You, Vicki!!



Sketch Challenge 324 Card:

Stamps: Hello, You (set #46)
Ink: NQN
Cardstock: NQN, Baja Breeze, Vanilla, Springtime Vintage DSP
Accessories: Tulips Embossing Folder, Fancy Flower Punch, Antique Brad, SU Scallop Trim Punch, Scor Tape


Hope ya like!! :)

That's all for me for today!
Think i'm gonna enjoy some sun on my face too today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

6 comments:

Debbie said...

This is stunning..that flower really just pops the card especially with that button as the center. and I love that you did the inside as well... GREAT JOB!!!!

Hugs
Debbie

The Other Patti Sue said...

Super sweet creation! Love the dp and the tulip border. I just ordered that EF... should be on my doorstep when I get home from work (0;

Carol L said...

very pretty! That embossing folder is so pretty and of course I love your big flower! Great take on the challenge! Enjoy your nice weather ;)

Wanda Cullen said...

So nice that you have a stamping buddy close by...especially the talented Vicki! Love this paper and flower...beautiful card!

Rose Ann said...

Absolutely beautiful, Wendy!! I love the pretty papers and your fabulous flower!!

Janice M said...

This is Gorgeous Wendy! Wishing i would have ordered that embossing folder now. Love your flower!