Sunday, March 27, 2011

Greetings from PA!

Hello & Happy Sunday!!

I just wanted to say hello!
We decided late Thursday to make a quick trip home this weekend. Shawn really wanted to go back so we rushed Thursday to get packed and left at 2 am Friday morning.
We drove Winky home and hit all kinds of crazy weather on the way!
Rain, Thunder, Lightening, Sleet, Snow and then Sunshine!
We made it back to Pennyslvania Friday evening and have been enjoying our time here.
Saturday, Deb & I went out and did some shopping. Hit up Micheal's & AC Moore.


Then last nite we sat out by the firepit and roasted hot dogs. It got so cold we couldn't sit there any longer and never got to make the Smores but all is good. We'll be coming back for a long vacation in a few weeks so we'll make them then and hopefully it will be ALOT warmer! :)

So, I just wanted to let everyone know where I was and why I haven't been posting. I'm missing my stamping and will get back to it in a few days so stay tuned, ok?

Tonight we are heading out to meet up with the York Chapter Scikotics and i'm looking forward to that too! It's been wonderful being home!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day, friends!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Debbie McPherson said...

Have a great trip. Be careful!!!

Carol L said...

Oh My Gosh Wendy, I was thinking I might have passed you on Saturday afternoon!!!! I passed a periwinkle Scion and immediately wondered if it was you because I'd never seen a car that color before around here! LOL I spotted it in Sanatoga, just off route 422 as I was going to pick up a friend of mine! LOL Wouldn't that be hilarious if our paths came that close to crossing?! LOL
I hope you enjoy your time spent in PA!!

Debbie said...

It's always nice to go home for a few days. Enjoy your time looks like you are having a blast at the local craft stores.

Hugs
Debbie

Janice M said...

Hope you had a fun and safe trip home & back!