Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Color Challenge 312

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Today is Color Challenge day over at SCS. The colors are: Certainly Celery, Rose Red & Marina Mist. I love these colors together! I also grabbed another stamp set off my shelf that had collected dust called Bella Blossoms. It is set #33 in my quest to make sure all my stamps see ink in 2011. I thought it was the perfect set for these colors! The dessert option on this challenge was to make the sentiment into a banner so I made a wavy banner with my sentiment, Dear Friend.




Color Challenge #312 Card:

Stamps: Bella Blossoms
Ink: Certainly Celery & Rose Red SU Markers, Marina Mist
Cardstock: Certainly Celery, Rose Red, Marina Mist, SU White
Accessories: Celery Twill Tape, Pearl Brad, Kaiser Pearls, Scor Tape


Well, that's all for me today!
Tonight is American Idol night and i'm so anxious to see the guys perform!

Thanks for stopping by & have a terrific Tuesday!
~Wendy

8 comments:

Debbie said...

Wendy this is magnificent...I love that color combo, and I LOVE that bow. Believe it or not, I am bow challenged, can't tie a bow for the life of me, what probably took you 2 sec's would have taken me two hours to get it right...lol

and thanks for the link, will check it out later..

Hugs
Debbie

The Other Patti Sue said...

That is such a yummy color combo! I never would have thought to put them together! Beautiful card my friend!

Carol L said...

This is really pretty Wendy! I love the bow and that gorgeous flower!

Vicki Burdick said...

Beautiful!!!! Love that stamp set!! Can't wait til AI tonight too!! Have a great evening my friend!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Bella Blossoms is one of those sets that I always wanted and never got! It makes really pretty cards! Love it!

Wanda Cullen said...

Bold and beautiful! Great image to use with these colors!

Janice M said...

You've been rockin those SCS color challenges! Great job!

Rose Ann said...

Your bloom is soooo beautiful, and I love these colors together!!