Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Color Challenge 313

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Also a Happy Mardi Gras Day & Happy Fastnacht Day!

Today is a very rainy, dreary day here! I awoke to thunderstorms and a heavy down pour before Shawn even left for work. A good day if your a duck!

Anyways, I needed a card asap this morning to mail out so I popped over to SCS for today's Color Challenge. The colors are: Concord Crush, Pear Pizzazz and Bashful Blue. I do not have any of the new In Colors so I used something close to it.




Color Challenge 313 Card:

Stamps: A Flower For All Seasons (set #40)
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: PTI White, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Bashful Blue Patterns 12X12 Stack
Accessories: Labels 2 Nestibilities, Celery Twill Tape, Pearl Brad, Kaiser White Pearls, Scor Tape


Also my stamp set, A Flower For All Seasons is set #40 in my quest to see that my stamp sets see ink in 2011. :)

That's all for me for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Another stunner GF! We are having snow flurries off and on all day )0;

Janice M said...

Very pretty and CAS! I like this weeks colors, might see if I can combine it with the sketch tomorrow! Guess all that rain is headed this way, we sure don't need it! :0(

Deberella said...

The colors are bueatiful together the card is springing. How nice and it just arrived in my mail today!!!!