Monday, March 7, 2011

Mojo Monday Sketch #181

Hello & Happy Monday!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!
On Saturday my hubby went and bought a used truck which Kelsey & I both gave him 2 thumbs up on! Even Fluffy loves being able to see out the windows now! So, if your in MO and see a white truck with a white dog hanging out the window...it's just us! LOL Yes, before anyone asks, we still have Winky! She's just now tucked away in the garage staying nice & shiny! :)

Anyways, today is the Mojo Monday 181 Challenge. Below is the layout and my samples.
I used another stamp off my shelf that wasn't too dusty called Happiness Shared and set #39 in my quest! :)





Mojo Monday Sketch #181 Card:

Stamps: Happiness Shared (set #39), Amazing to Zany
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Pretty in Pink, PTI White, Pretty in Pink Patterns 12 X 12 Stack DSP
Accessories: Circle Nestibilities, Martha Stewart Doily Punch, SU Pink Organdy Ribbon, Pearl Brad, Kaiser White Pearl, Dimensionals, Scor Tape


Incase, your wondering why I don't count my saying sets in my quest to see ink it's because I use those all the time. Everything else I do count!

Well, that's all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

10 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

So pretty in pink! Very nicely done GF!

Carol L said...

This sketch really looks complicated, but you pulled it off beautifully! I love the pinks on this and that gorgeous image! You work these mojo challenges so well girlfriend!!!

Vicki Burdick said...

Love this Wendy, so soft and pretty!!! Congrats on the big boy truck!!!

Bonnie Weiss said...

A girl can never go wrong with pink and you certainly didn't go wrong with this card ... it's beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! It's very soft looking with the pink, which just happens to be my fave colour :)

Janice M said...

This is so pretty! Lovin the Pink and your gorgeous bow with the big pearl center.

Olena said...

This is card is awesome! Great job! Olena

Gloria Dojlido said...

Your card is beautiful...I love all the soft pinks. Thanks for commenting on my MOJO card...I am now a follower of your lovely blog!
Gloria

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a gorgeous card! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

Jacqueline said...

Hi Wendy - very pretty card - the bow is an excellent touch!
~Jacqueline
Made by Jacqueline