Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Color Challenge 314

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Hope your all having a great day so far! Today is Color Challenge day once again over at SCS. The colors are: Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake/Kraft and Soft Suede.

I love these colors together!





Color Challenge #314 Card:

Stamps: A Light Unto My Path (set #45), Warmest Regards
Ink: Soft Suede
Cardstock: Crumb Cake/Kraft, Baja Breeze, Soft Suede, Vanilla, Elegant Soiree DSP
Accessories: Baja Breeze Grosgrain, Crumb Cake/Kraft Corduroy Button, Scor Tape



I was happy to be able to use another set off my shelf, A Light Unto My Path.
I love the lighthouse!!


Well, that's all for me!
Thank you for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

7 comments:

Debbie said...

This is spectacular... I Love, Love, Love lighthouses. I lived near one and truly miss the sound of the fog horn..Anyway, this is absolutely gorgeous..love the color choice and paper as well. Perfect masculine card...

Hugs
Debbie

Carol L said...

What an awesome creation, and I love these colors together too! Nice job Wendy!

Jetstudio Designs said...

I love this card and color combination. The light house is a great image.

I saw your post on my blog and I'd love to do another image swap card challenge...I was just thinking about that the other day too :)

Jen

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I have been dreaming of the beach more and more this past month. I love the OBX and the lights there! This is beautiful and made me do a big sigh.

The Other Patti Sue said...

I'm doing a big sigh with Mary Anne! This is a stunner. I need to play this challenge... great color combo!

Rose Ann said...

I love that lighthouse image and the pretty papers you've used here, Wendy!! Gorgeous card!!

Vikki said...

That is a stunning card Wendy, well done!! Love it!!