Thursday, March 31, 2011

Ways To Use It Challenge 316

Hello & Happy Thursday!

I'm back from our quick trip back to PA and things are finally starting to calm down. Laundry is all caught up and I felt like hitting the stamp table today!

The Ways To Use It Challenge from over at SCS was themed "Flower Frenzy"!
I started working on this journal last week before we left and since the challenge is all about flowers, I decided to finish it up and use it for this!

I also used another set off my shelf from SU called Because I Care. It is set #48 in my quest to see that all my stamps see ink in 2011.


Ways To Use It Challenge #316:

Stamps: Because I Care (set #48), Sentiment is computer generated
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Elegant Eggplant, PTI White, Basic Grey Lucky DSP
Accessories: Oval & Oval Scallop Nestibitilies, Martha Stewart Border Punch, White Lace, Gold Circle Clip, Eggplant Grosgrain, Dimensionals, Scor Tape



Well, that's all for me today!
Need to go get my supper started.
Not quite sure if we'll get to take Fluffy to the park or not this evening. It's been rainy & dreary all day. I'm hopin for some sunshine tomorrow...afterall it's gonna be April 1st!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

6 comments:

Carol L said...

I hope you had a fun trip back to PA. Great journal, I love how you colored that image!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Don't you just love that hydrangea stamp? Such a pretty journal front!

Wanda Cullen said...

Beautiful journal! Love that hydrangea image with the great bargello print BG!

Janice M said...

Saw this over on SCS, GORGEOUS!! Love the colors and that stamp!!

Rose Ann said...

This is sooooo pretty, and so useful too!! I LOVE it, Wendy!!

Anonymous said...

Great work keep it coming, best blog on earth

generic paxil