Friday, March 11, 2011

Free 4 All Challenge #55

Hello & Happy TGIF!!

I'm happy the weekend is once again upon us!
Tomorrow we have alot on our plate but i'll still be posting something before day's end.
Winky is going for an oil change first thing Saturday morning then Kelsey has a mid term to take. Then off to get the truck inspected & get tags for it so then it will be 100% legal! :)

I was up way before Shawn's rooster alarm went off this morning! It was another one of those nights where I tossed and turned and finally at 5 am I said to heck with it.....i'm getting up!
The Free 4 All Challenge today is themed "On the Edge" which makes me think of an Areosmith song called "Livin on the Edge" and now I can't get it out of my mind! LOL

My card uses my Martha Stewart Doily Border Punch for the edge.





And here I thought I was using another set towards my quest to see that all my sets see ink in 2011 but I already used this set and never marked the box. I hope this is no indication of how the rest of my day is gonna go! LOL


Free 4 All Challenge #55 Card:

Stamps: Garden Silhouettes, Sentiment from PTI
Ink: Regal Rose, Memento Black
Cardstock: Regal Rose, PTI White, Regal Rose Pattern Pack 2 DSP
Accessories: SU Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Martha Stewart Doily Border Punch, Regal Rose 5/8 Grosgrain, Pearl Brad, Scor Tape

I'm pretty happy with my card today...just wish I could get some GOOD sleep!


That's all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a good day!
~Wendy

6 comments:

Debbie said...

This is stunning!!! Love the pinks!!!

Hugs
Debbie

Janice M said...

So pretty! Love that doily lace punch, It's gotta be in my top 3 most used punch!

The Other Patti Sue said...

What a fabulous work of art! So pretty!

Wanda Cullen said...

A great monochromatic card! Very pretty in pink!

Carol L said...

Beautiful pink colors, and I always love the big bows you create. I wish my MS doily punch had not broken - it was my favorite :(

Anonymous said...

The pick and the whilte together are great! Very pretty!