Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sketch Challenge 325

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

It's time for another edition of the SCS Sketch Challenge. I have been wanting to get started on this sketch since I crawled out of bed this morning but at 8 am the doorbell rang and it was someone here to fix the leaking roof & a leak in one of our showers. Wasn't at all expecting anyone or I would have been up & dressed. I had to answer the door in my pj's & robe. Errrr that was not the way I wanted to start my day at all!

So, after lunch I was finally able to take on the challenge!! WooHoo!
Here is the layout & my samples....




Still have an empty slot on the card rack for Get Well cards so I used this challenge again for just that. I also used set #46 in my quest to see that all my sets see ink in 2011. This set is one I love called Easy Elegance.



Sketch Challenge 325 Card:

Stamps: Easy Elegance (set $46), Retro Sentiments
Ink: Memento Black, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive
Cardstock: PTI White, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Cottage Wall DSP
Accessories: SU Scallop Trim Border Punch, SU Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Gold Dragonfly Brad, Gold Circle Clip, Razzleberry Grosgrain, Corner Rounder, Scor Tape


Also another card that's not too bulky! :)

Well, I just found out that hubby has another business dinner tonight so Kelsey & I are fending for ourselves.....again! Also tonight is American Idol night so i'm gonna go and get our supper started so I can be ready to watch! WooHoo! I'm really enjoying it this year!

Thanks for stopping by!
~Wendy

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Love the card, and I hope your leaks are fixed.. Have fun with Kelsy tonight. Just to let you know, Pia's family does not live far from me, her parents house is right next door to one of the secretaries I work with. So when I drive to work or go into one of the stores in Howard Beach, all you see is Mama Mia vote for Pia...lol

Debbie

Wanda Cullen said...

It's a slow night at work and there's a ferocious storm going on outside! I'm checking out cards while I wait for the clock to tick on to the end of the shift. This is a beautiful get well card and you're checking off your sets slowly but surely! :-)

The Other Patti Sue said...

How did I miss this beauty! Love the colors and the layout! Beautiful work my friend!

Rose Ann said...

You've made such a beautiful card with that (what I would call) difficult sketch! So lovely!!

Carol L said...

You rocked this sketch challenge with your get-well card! I love the colors and dp's and how well that flower looks on it's side! You're so faithful to doing these challenges every day without ever getting stumped! My hat's off to ya g/f!! I get in ruts and have no clue what to create! LOL