Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Color Challenge 315

Hello again!
Back real quick to share my Color Challenge card from over at SCS today. The colors are: Pear Pizzazz, So Saffron & Regal Rose. Since I do not have any of the new In Colors I substituted Pear Pizzazz with Certainly Celery.
The other day I was putting cards on my card rack and realized the Get Well section was empty so I decided to use today's colors for just that.






I did not add alot of embellishments so I can keep the cost down on mailing this. Most of my cards I always use 2 postage stamps because of the bulk and i'm really trying to break myself of that but old habits really are hard to break!
Color Challenge 315 Card:
Stamps: Bloomin Beautiful, Curvy Verses
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Regal Rose, So Saffron, Certainly Celery, White, So Saffron DSP
Accessories: Seeing Spots Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, SU Scallop Trim Border Punch, Gold Dragonfly Brad, Scor Tape
Hope ya like!
Well, that's all for tonight!
Thanks again for stopping by!
See you tomorrow!
~Wendy



7 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

Lovely CAS card! This has always been a fave image from SU! I'm the same way...first thing I know I have a stash of cards with thick bows and buttons and I practically need a box to mail them - lol!

Jetstudio Designs said...

Great card :) I like the colors you used. I know what you mean about the bulk. I am trying to use less too. Everytime Brad takes my cards to the PO they make him add the extra 20 cents...it's adding up!

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is gorgeous Wendy!I know what you mean about mailing those bulky cards!

Janice M said...

Great CAS card Wendy! I know I tend to mail out my more CAS cards and save the bulky ones for hand delivery when possible. I think most bulky cards can get by with just an extra .17 cents stamp.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Love the suny yellow! I have always kicked myself for not getting Curvy Verses. My DD has them but took them to live in North NJ. It's a great set!

Rose Ann said...

So soft and beautiful!! Love the pretty papers too!!

Carol L said...

Celery looks just as good as Pear Pizzaz and this get-well card is very pretty! I love the yellow printed DP and curvy sentiment!