Thursday, March 10, 2011

Ways To Use It Challenge 313

Hello & Happy Thursday!

After a later nite with the neighbor calling us and a dose of Nyquil to fight off my sore throat, i'm finally getting my act together today! LOL
The Ways To Use It Challenge today was to use felt on our projects so I knew exactly what I wanted to make! :)

I grabbed my chocolate felt that came from PaperTreyInk and my Gingerbread Sizzix die that I received as a gift for Christmas and got to work! I also used another old stamp set called Tags So Much! :)





Ways To Use It Challenge #313 Card:

Stamps: Tags So Much (set #42)
Ink: Memento Black, SU Real Red & Glorious Green Markers
Cardstock: Real Red, PTI White
Accessories: SU Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Sm & Lg Tag Punches, Oval & Oval Scallop Nestibitilies, Sizzix Gingerbreadman Die, Kaiser Red Pearls, Gold Brads, Chocolate Felt from PTI, Red Felt, Ribbon from Micheals, Scor Tape


Hope you like! I love it! :)

Have any of you seen American Idol last nite?
My fav's so far are James, Pia & Casey!
I'm anxious to see who get's eliminated tonight!

Well, that's all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

6 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

OMG, this is ADORABLE!!!! Love that ginger die!!

Carol L said...

This is so "YOU!" with that gingerbread boy! I just LOVE this!!
My idol favs are your favs too, especially Casey! I just love his laid-back style!

The Other Patti Sue said...

That is one cute little gingerbread man! Super adorable card!

Wanda Cullen said...

How cute! Love the gingerbread man die using the felt and you've got another Christmas card done for your stash! I really miss AI with working second shift. I haven't heard any of the singers yet this year! :-( Hope you feel better soon! Push those fluids and gargle with warm salt water! LOL-some free nurse advice.

Janice M said...

Oh this is soooo sweet! Love how you used the felt. I like the red & green gingham ribbon with this.

Deberella said...

Oh now how cute is that? (VERY)!!