Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

Hello & Happy Thursday!!

It is St Patrick's Day....3 days away from Spring! WooHoo!

Today is St Patty's Day and I have dedicated my blog just to this holiday!

I realized I did not upload my St Patty's door hanger this month so I am doing it today!



Then I made my stamp friends back home alittle something for the occasion.
They are Peppermint Pattie sandwiches decorated and placed in a Wilton Pretzel bag.
I'm safe to post this now since I got word that they all received their treats! :)




I'm happy with how it all turned out!

Well, that's all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great St Patrick's Day!
Hope you have a lucky day! :)
Oh and don't forget to wear your green!!
~Wendy


9 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Love the door hanger... super adorable! Your treats of peppermint patties ... totally awesome!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day, Wendy! Love all the goodies you have created! I left a little gift for you on my blog!

Jetstudio Designs said...

Happy St. Patties Day! Love the door hanger idea and your treats look great too.

Hope you are having a great day!!

Rose Ann said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day, Wendy!! These are really awesome, and I especially love your door hanger!!

Vicki Burdick said...

You Rock girlfriend!!!!!

Debbie said...

Love the Irish blessing on the door hanger..and your friends are going to love those peppermint patties.

Hugs
Debbie

Carol L said...

These little treat bags are so stinkin' cute with all those scallops and shamrocks! I'm sure your friends were delighted to receive them! Great door hanger too! Hope your St. Pat's day was a blast!

Janice M said...

Ohh those treats look yummy! Love Peppermint patties!!

Denise Marzec said...

These are sooooo pretty, Wendy! I love your gem embellishments!