Monday, April 13, 2020

Another Debbie Card Class

Hello & Happy Monday!

I hope you all had a nice Easter!
My hubby was at work most of the day so I did all the cooking.
He got in as I pulled the ham from the oven!
It was really odd not having Kelsey, Corey & Mr Shady here.
I hope we do not have any more holidays that we have to keep apart because that was just odd to me.
I did have a couple Easter treats for the kids and dropped them off last evening.
Again it was odd not to give any hugs.

So, my mojo has been on vacation without me the last several weeks.
I find my way to my stamp table and nothing!
Debbie Henderson has been doing stamp classes so I have been trying to participate.
They are much fun and i'm learning things I did not know!

This card is from this past Saturday where she taught us how to do Retiform.
I've never heard of it!
This is the card she taught us...



I may have to try this with my stamp girls once we are allow to be together again!
Very easy and one I have never done before!
All you need is a sponge or a sponge dauber and a scrap of paper or post it note.

Card Details:

Stamps: Best Catch
Ink: Soft Suede
Cardstock: Soft Suede, Poppy Parade, Whisper White
Accessories: 2 1/4 Circle Punch, Sponge/Sponge Dauber, Red Rhinestones, Wink Of Stella, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Flat for easy mailing and I love the colors!
She gives us the recipes for the things we need before she holds a class.
She loves that many people are stamping along with her!
I will tell you that she is a fast stamper and I am usually always behind! LOL
But, I am loving that she is doing this for so many of us to keep us motivated & stamping!
Kudo's to her!

**********************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

5 comments:

LeAnne said...

This is so cool! You picked the perfect stamp set to do it with, too! I learned how to do this a looooooong time ago, I think maybe I should try it again myself!

Carol L said...

That's a technique I've never heard of or seen before, but I love the finished look! What a great guy card with those images and earthy colors! NJ

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I tried this once and it was a total fail. That is super amazing!

Janice M said...

Oh what a cool card?!! It has so much depth and yet is flat! I'd do that at a class! Don't think I have any stamps sets that would work like this?! hummm I have not been to the stamp room in awhile either.....no MOJO here either. :-(

Vicki said...

Very cool! I am not familiar with this technique either