Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Happy 80th Birthday

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Sorry for the late day update!
I have been working on a huge card order!

Today I have a cute card and gift bag to share that was a customer request.





My card lady has a friend that recently celebrated a milestone birthday and she had a gift for her that she needed a gift bag. I pulled out some supplies to make this which everything is retired.

Card & Bag Details:

Stamps: Great Greetings (retired-sentiment on bag), Memorable Moments (retired-sentiment on bag)
Ink: Melon Mambo
Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Whisper White, How Sweet It Is DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Oval Layering Framelits, Melon Mambo Satin Ribbon (retired), Melon Mambo Glittered Enamel Dots, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

The recipient of this gift set loves all shades of pink this is why it is all done in Melon Mambo.
And I heard that recipient loved it!

***************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Beautiful....so festive!!!