Sunday, April 19, 2020

Sending Lemon Smiles

Good Morning & Happy Sunday!

Hope your enjoying your weekend!
Yesterday I had a pajama day.
Shawn relaxed and watched tv so I decided to do some fun crafting at my stamp table!

I watched a FB Live from the Kitchen Table Stamper on Friday and remembered I picked up these Lemon Kit Kats before Easter that I never used. I paired the 2 together to make some sweet treats to give out. These are sure to bring lots of smiles!





Here is the link for the video to make your own!


These little triangle boxes come together so easy and they are sized to fit just a few pieces of candy!

Once I got my cardstock cut & scored I traced the triangle front and made a template so I could cut DSP to fit. My DSP is from last year's Gingham Gala which was perfect for my box. I used the retired Lemon Zest stamp set & Lemon Builder Punch. The sentiment is from Hero Arts.

Once I threaded my Daffodil Delight Ruched Ribbon thru the holes to hold the box together I tied a big bow and lastly I added some Granny Apple Green Glittered Enamel Dots to the front of my box and called it done.

I love how they turned out!
Thank you, Marisa from Kitchen Table Stamper for sharing her creativity with us!

Project Details:

Stamps: Lemon Zest (retired), Hero Art Ssentiment
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Memento Black
Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Gingham Gala DSP (retired)
Accessories: Lemon Builder Punch (retired), Daffodil Delight Ruched Ribbon, Granny Apple Green Glittered Enamel Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I picked up the Lemon Kit Kats at my local Giant grocery store back before Easter.
I am not sure if they still have them or not.
I was pretty skeptical when I bought them not knowing how good they were.
I think they are pretty good for being lemon! YUM!

**************************************************************
My thoughts today...


I say instead of making lemonade, make some sweet treats!

That's all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy


4 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Thanks for the link, my friend! This is the sweetest project. I love the way you used the lemon stamp! Simply amazing!

Vicki said...

These are super cute! On my list to make too.

Carol L said...

TFS the tutorial to make these cute treat boxes! I love the coordinating yellow gingham dsp to go with the lemon-flavored kit kat candy! I've never seen them before but I'm first in line for lemon anything, so I'm betting they're good. If orange is good with chocolate then lemon has to be equally good, right? Enjoy the sunshine today and have a great week ahead!

LeAnne said...

SO cute....I remember making these a long time ago, thanks for the refresher! Just might have to do these with my stamp clubs...WHENEVER we get back together! TFS!