Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Pretty Butterfly

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Hope your week is going well!

Yesterday I spent all day picking at that 1000 piece puzzle!
I'm about half way thru it and is it ever hard!
I will share a picture of it when it's completed.

I woke up this morning to sunshine but now the clouds are rolling in.
It sure would be nice to have a week of nice sunshine and warm temps!

So today I am sharing card #4 that I made for my card lady that requested the cards for a little girl.

I went searching thru all kinds of papers and pulled out this piece of Basic Grey paper and went to work!



At one point I took all my sheets of Basic Grey and cut them down to 6 x 6 sheets and placed them into a zippy bag and labeled them.
This sheet is from the Basic Grey Urban Praire and I covered my Thick Whisper White cardbase with it.
I love the pretty colors and pulled out the Bermuda Bay color within the butterflies.
I diecut a butterfly from the retired Bold Butterfly Framelits.
I added some Rhinestones and adhered it to my cardbase and called it done.

Card Details:

Stamps: none
Ink: none
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Basic Grey Urban Praire
Accessories: Bold Butterfly Framelits (retired), Champagne Rhinestones, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I think this one is my favorite!

************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Very true!
Hang in there!

Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day, my friends!
~Wendy


4 comments:

LeAnne said...

I recognized these papers right away! I miss Basic Grey, I still have some of their 6x6 pads! SO bright, cheerful and pretty!! Love it all!

Cindy Linthicum said...

What a bright cheery card!

Carol L said...

Oh how I miss those gorgeous Basic Grey papers they made for such a long time! This is beautiful with the butterfly theme and design! Love those cheerful bright colors too!

Janice M said...

Oh pretty!! I have this paper too!! I really need to go digging! LOL