Friday, April 17, 2020

Ornate Garden Cards

Good Morning & Happy Friday!

Yesterday I sat and played with a new suite of products that Stampin Up released early called Ornate Garden. It's a beautiful suite of stamps, dies & paper! Oh and an embossing folder!






The DSP is very pretty with lots of floral prints!
This card uses the Daisy Punch.

Card Details:

Stamps: Ornate Thanks, Daisy Delight
Ink: Early Espresso, Mint Macaron
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Mint Macaron, Ornate Garden Specialty DSP
Accessories: Daisy Punch, 1/2 Circle Punch, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Both cards are addressed and headed out in the mail today...destination unknown!
I have been trying to make cards to send out to let people know they in my thoughts during this strange time we are all going thru.
Last evening I popped out for my weekly groceries.
The wearing of the masks is just odd to me but one I feel is necessary!
And the grocery store line to check out was wrapped around the store. 
Everyone followed the rules but there was such a cold feeling about people.
No warmth, no smiles...nothing.
I hope things soon clear out so life can get back to some sort of normal...

**********************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Carol L said...

These are such lovely cards, and I agree- those papers and colors are just beautiful! Loving the 3 panels with that big white daisy too! We had to go to Walmart today and although we were in and back out relatively quickly, people are just not the same anymore, I agree. Friendliness left town. Keep smiling, there's always a rainbow after the storm they say :)

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

These papers take me back to the 60's. I remember my SIL sewing dresses for my niece with fabrics like these. Very pretty colors, and it just goes to show you, everything old can be new again.

Vicki said...

Love this one! That daisy is awesome! I may have to case this!!!!