Monday, April 6, 2020

Cow's It Going?

Hello & Happy Monday!

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!
How are you all making out with being in quarantine?
I won't lie....some days it's tough especially on days that are dreary & rainy.

So, I have been trying to stamp and send more cards out.
I made these last week and sent them out to my 2 ex neighbors and stamp girls...





I used a color that I have not used very much, Pineapple Punch.
It's an In Color for 2018-2020 and will be retiring soon.
It's pretty bright!

Card Details:

Stamps: Over the Moon
Ink: Memento Black, Stampin Blends
Cardstock: Pineapple Punch, Whisper White, Botanical Butterfly DSP (retired) SAB 19
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Classic Label Punch, Pineapple Punch Grosgrain Ribbon, Pineapple Punch Enamel Dots, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I think my friends will get a good laugh from these!
I just wanted them to know I was thinking of them and really miss our stamp get togethers!

*******************************************************
My thoughts today...


Looking like a beautiful sunny day so I hope to take advantage of it!

Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

That is the way to use this cute cow! I had it out the other day and could not decide! Bravo! Love the color scheme, too. Stay healthy, my friend.

LeAnne said...

What a fun color combo....I just used Pineapple Punch the other day FOR THE FIRST TIME!!! Your friends will love these! Enjoy your day, get out in the sunshine!

Carol L said...

I really like this bright pineapple color, and it looks perfect with that black and white gingham! Super cute and fun cards with the angled ribbon, and punny sentiment :) Enjoy the sunshine!

Vicki Burdick said...

So adorable!!!