Thursday, April 23, 2020

Birthday Bonanza Card Holder

Hello & Happy Thursday!

Hope your week is going well.

Today I am sharing the 2nd card holder that I made last weekend.
This one is geared towards kids birthdays.
It is such a fun card holder with 4 cards...

Here is the card holder.
I forgot to take a picture of it open.



And here are the cards.
I made 2 of each.






Project Details:

Stamps: Birthday Bonanza
Ink: Memento Black, Daffodil Delight, Mango Melody, Bermuda Bay
Cardstock: Mango Melody, Daffodil Delight, Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, Birthday Bonanza DSP
Accessories: Bonanza Dies, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Daffodil Delight Ruched Ribbon, Pom Poms, Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, 2 Sided Tape, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

You certainly cannot go wrong with the colors and patterns in this pack of DSP!
One of my favorites!

****************************************************************
My thoughts today...


💗

Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

No comments: