Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Another Facebook Live Class

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Yesterday was such a lovely day with lots of sunshine!
It added a spring to my step!
Today so far the sun is shining but I think it's to be short lived with storms this afternoon/evening.
For now, I will enjoy the sunshine coming thru the windows!

So, my project that I am sharing today is from another class I took on Facebook called "Stamp With Me" by Debbie Henderson. She has been racking her brain to come up with idea's to get people to stamp with her to pass the time away while everyone is under the stay at home orders.
The day before her class she posted what all was needed and measurements. 
She did not share the project until most of it was completed.
This time we needed lots of punched out daisies which we knew was not for a card or scrapbook page but then she revealed to us that it was for a picture frame!!

I took 1 picture of mine once it was completed.


Luckily I had this frame in my closet and I had no idea what to do with it until she revealed hers.
I'm happy to have found a purpose for it now!
Isn't it pretty?

Project Details:

Stamps: To A Wild Rose
Ink: Early Espresso
Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, Seaside Spray, Gold Foil Paper, Whisper White
Accessories: Bold Butterfly Framelits (retired), Butterfly Thinlits (retired), Wild Rose Dies, Oval Layering Framelits, Daisy Punches (Large & Medium), Gold Satin Ribbon, Gold Faceted Gems, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Mini Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


She is doing so much good in keeping us calm, sane and most of all helping us use what we all have in our stash! This is the 2nd class of hers that I did out of 7 and I am finding it to be so much fun and also keeps me motivated to craft!

Thank you, Debbie for bringing sunshine into our lives every single day!

*************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Aren't those daffodils beautiful?!
They certainly make me smile!

Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy


4 comments:

LeAnne said...

Debbie is awesome, I wish I had her energy--and ideas! This turned out so nicely!

Carol L said...

I'm glad you found an outlet by which to create new projects and pretty things. The frame turned out beautiful. Ironically I just filled a box with picture frames to donate because I no longer use them! LOL

Vicki Burdick said...

Your framed piece is awesome!!! I watched the class but didn't have a frame to use, I may still make it all up and get the frame later.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Look at that beautiful piece! How amazing is that!