Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Masking Technique

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

I've got another card that I did on Saturday when Debbie had a card class.
This card we did the masking technique on.



She had us trim down a post it note and lay it on our cardstock.
We stamped our images and then pulled up the post it note and it revealed the white space.
That is where we stamped out sentiment.
She used a big bold sentiment on her sample.

Card Details:

Stamps: Positive Thoughts, Part of My Story (SAB 19)
Ink: Seaside Spray, Granny Apple Green, Pacific Point
Cardstock: Seaside Spray, Pacific Point, Whisper White
Accessories: Post It Note, Rhinestones, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I gotta start a list of these techniques so I can use them for Stamp Day w Friends!
This one is fun & really easy!

***************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy


4 comments:

Carol L said...

That's a very pretty design with great colors and a good technique for quick and easy cards too. I like that stamping this way (instead of layers) makes for easy mailing too!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Very pretty, Wendy! You sure come up with some real pretty ideas!

Janice M said...

What a fun technique! Would look great with a bold die cut sentiment in that white space too?!!

Vicki said...

Beautiful...love the colors!