Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Gift Bag & Mother's Day Cards

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

It's been dreary here so far this week!
Sure could use a few days of sunshine to keep me motivated!
Today I have some house work to do then i'm off to my stamp table.
My friend dropped off a bag of old Stampin Up stamp sets that she got from a friend.
I need to go through them to see if I have them or not.

 I have another Mother's Day card and a decorated Gift Bag to share.
These were not made to be a set.





Card Details:

Stamps: All Year Cheer 2 (retired)
Ink: Sahara Sand
Cardstock: Petal Pink. Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Petal Pink DSP, Something Borrowed DSP (retired)
Accessories: Bold Butterfly Framelits (retired), Circle Layering Framelits, Doilies (retired), Petal Pink/Champagne Satin Ribbon, Champagne Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue




Gift Bag Details:

Stamps: Ribbon of Courage (retired)
Ink: Sahara Sand
Cardstock: Petal Pink, Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Petal Pink DSP,  Something Borrowed DSP (retired)
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits, Doilies (retired), Petal Pink/Champagne Satin Ribbon, Champagne Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


It's a good feeling to use up the retired stuff.
I am noticing many packs of DSP is getting less and less.
That being said, I still have lots of packages that I will continue using!

****************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy


3 comments:

Carol L said...

Very pretty cards for Mother's day and I like that butterfly accent too! What a nice way to gift a mom with a card and matching gift bag! Beautiful!

Vicki Burdick said...

These are so pretty, I love the color combo and that beautiful ribbon!!!

Janice M said...

Hello! I've peeked in a time or two just haven't taken the time to comment. Sorry life has been crazy! This card is soooo pretty! Love the colors and the way you layered the doily and die cut. Oh and the beautiful butterfly is the perfect little accent along with the matching bow!