Friday, April 3, 2020

With Deepest Sympathy

Hello & Happy Friday!

Hope your week has gone well and your staying busy during the stay at home orders.
It was a busy week here and i'm looking forward to having a few days to catch my breath and do some stamping!

The card I have to share today was made with the Positive Thoughts stamp set.
It has become a quick favorite!





Card Details:

Stamps: Positive Thoughts, Peaceful Moments
Ink: Granny Apple Green, Rococo Rose, Memento Black
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Whisper White, Rococo Rose DSP
Accessories: Nature's Thoughts Dies (SaleABration Coordinates), Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I made this one for my stash that I keep separately from my card rack cards.
This one literally took 10 minutes to create.
Wish they could all come together that easily!

********************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy


4 comments:

LeAnne said...

This stamp set works so well in any color and for any occasion! Love this!

Carol L said...

This is a true beauty, and I love how you stamped those leaves! The slightly tilted angle of the main image panel draws my eye in and I love the pretty look of this sympathy card! Have a good weekend!

Vicki Burdick said...

This is beautiful! I am loving this set! May need to add it to my order!

Janice M said...

This is so pretty! Love that pretty stitched frame. Will have to look that up! Love when cards come together quickly. This would be nice one to reproduce with multiple different sentiments.