Saturday, April 18, 2020

Ornate Garden Fun Fold

Hello & Happy Saturday!

Hope your enjoying your weekend!
It's a rainy start to our day here in PA but the sun is to come out later.
I am headed to my stamp table to work on a card order that I got yesterday from my card lady.

I have 2 cards to share again today that I whipped up with the Ornate Garden Suite.
I just love the DSP !



These are a fun Z Fold style that I love making!

Cardbase is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2
Score on the 8 1/2 side at 1 1/4 and again at 4 1/4
The 1 1/4 score you want to fold that forward.
Then decorate as you like!

Card Details:

Stamps: Accented Blooms
Ink: Mint Macaron
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Mint Macaron, Whisper White, Ornate Garden Specialty DSP
Accessories: Ornate Floral EF, Tailored Tag Punch, Mint Macaron 1/4 Ribbon, Gilded Gems, Mini Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I love this suite of products and let me say that the dies that come with it are amazing!
I haven't touched them yet but hope to play with them later!

*******************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have an amazing day!
~Wendy


2 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

What better way to send a greeting then to start with a big hello! Again, I love the papers, and that is a beautiful embossing folder! Have a wonderful Sunday! Sounds like more rain headed to us this week.

Vicki said...

Beautifully done! Love this suite of products you just can't go wrong with it and you are right the dies are awesom !