Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Card Holder & 4 Cards

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Today I have a really cool project to share with you!
Once again, Debbie had a Stamp With Me Class on Facebook and I watched the video.
I loved her card holder and the 4 cards she placed inside.
I decided to make my own!








Project Details:

Stamps: Daisy Lane, Itty Bitty Greetings
Ink: Garden Green
Cardstock: Mint Macaron, Soft Seafoam, Whisper White, Garden Lane DSP
Accessories: Oval Layering Framelits, Leaf Punch, Daisy Punch, Medium Daisy Punch, Classic Label Punch, Perennial Essence Floral Centers, Mint Macaron Shimmer Ribbon, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

These were so much fun to make that I ended up making 2 more!
I'll share them later!

************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Here in PA they are calling for some severe storms around midday. 
I hope it's nothing too bad!

Thanks for stopping by & stay safe where ever you are!
~Wendy



2 comments:

Carol L said...

How pretty! The card folder is a great way to hold all those wonderful cards and I love that each has a different sentiment! Beautiful colors and design! Hope you fared well in the storms - ours was brief and now the sun's out again, but it's still quite windy!

Vicki said...

I love this set!!! I need some of that pretty paper!! 😀😀😀