Sunday, April 5, 2020

High Tide

Hello & Happy Sunday!

Hope your weekend is going well!
Yesterday I finished up the painting!!
Shawn was able to pull my fridge out so I could clean behind it and paint. 
That was the last thing on my list to get done!
Today it's gonna be laundry & stamping!

I have a card to share today made with the High Tide stamp set.
This one is already in the mail headed to it's destination!




Card Details:

Stamps: High Tide
Ink: Real Red, Pool Party, Basic Gray, Sahara Sand, Garden Green, So Saffron
Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Real Red, Whisper White
Accessories: Rhinestones, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I loved pulling this set back out and inking it up again!
I need to make more cards like this!

***********************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Carol L said...

SO glad you achieved your goals around the house, and now you can kick back and relax. What an absolutely beautiful and positive card to give someone hope! Love the scene you created with those stamps and the great sentiment too!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Absolutely gorgeous. Love the beachy theme!

Vicki Burdick said...

I love this, that lighthouse is so cool!!!