Sunday, April 26, 2020

Little Lion

Hello & Happy Sunday!

Today I have card # 3 that I created for my card lady that requested 5 cards for a little girl.
This one went pretty easy being that I just diecut the lion from DSP!



I used the Birthday Bonanza DSP for covering the card base then diecut a circle out from another sheet of DSP that had the lion's on.
I just love the sweet little face on it!
I layered him onto a Scallop cCircle Framelit cut in Mango Melody which was layered onto a piece of Daffodil Delight cardstock that was diecut with the Stitched Nested Dies.
I added rhinestones from the Holiday Rhinestone pack and a Daffodil Delight Ruched Ribbon.
I hope with the bow & rhinestones that is it geared more towards a little girl.
Either way I think little Miss Bella will love it!

Card Details:

Stamps: none
Ink: none
Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Mango Melody, Birthday Bonanza DSP
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits, Stitched Nested Dies, Daffodil Delight Ruched Ribbon, Holiday Rhinestones, Glue Dot, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I told you that this DSP is pretty cool!
Sadly though it will be retiring next month.
What a bummer!

*********************************************************
My thoughts today...


Yep, another rainy day!
Doom & Gloom for sure!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy


2 comments:

LeAnne said...

Doom and gloomy weather, but your card is bright and cheerful!

Carol L said...

Oh gosh, this is cute and I love that the lion was cut from dsp! Very innovative and clever design and the perfect colors to add cheer!