Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Beautiful Friendship Hello Card

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Yesterday whooped my butt doing all that housework!
I even got my downstairs done except for the bathroom.
Since Shawn is the one who usually takes care of that one I just clean everything else aka family room & my stamp room.
He was late getting home from work last evening so he did not have time to do the bathroom.
I broke out a cool puzzle that Deb left me borrow months ago and started it at my kitchen table last evening. I sat there until my eyes went wonky which was after midnight.
I may continue to pick at it today! Those things are addicting and a great way to pass the time!

So today I am sharing another card that I learned to make at one of Debbie's Facebook classes.
I'm not sure what this card style is called but it was really easy to make!




Then the white panel opens up for you to put your saying inside.
This card is exactly like Debbie's as I stamped right alongside of her when she had class.
It's been wonderful having these classes!
She gives us the measurements and colors, dsp or whatever we need ahead of time.
I have everything she used but I changed up my sentiment on the front.

Card Details:

Stamps: Beautiful Friendship, Flourishing Phrases (sentiment)
Ink: Lovely Lipstick, Flirty Flamingo, Highland Heather, Bermuda Bay, Soft Seafoam
Cardstock: Lovely Lipstick, Whisper White
Accessories: Basket Weave EF (retired), Oval Layering Framelits, Bermuda Bay 1/8 Taffeta Ribbon, Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

These classes she is holding on Facebook are teaching me new things which I will share with my stamp girls once we are able to be sociable again!
I hope it's soon because I am in major need of some girl time!
You too?

************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Amen on that!

Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Cindy Linthicum said...

What a neat folding card! Very pretty!

Carol L said...

This is so pretty! I love that unique fold design and pretty embossing too. Have fun with the puzzle - I have yet to dig mine out of storage as I've got my nose in a good book to pass the time away.

Janice M said...

What a beautiful card! You are so creative with this style of stamps. Love the basket weave embossing folder with this. I was just saying to Roger the other day that I should sit up a card table and we should do a puzzle?! Thing is would the cats stay away from it?!