Saturday, April 25, 2020

Girly Dino Days

Hello & Happy Saturday!

Today I am not sure what's on our agenda.
He needs to check something on the truck as his check engine light came on.
I will finish up my card order today and get that delivered this evening. 
Do you have any fun plans on your agenda today?

So, I have another card to share that was made for my card lady's order.
This is another one of those cards for a child that she requested.



What do you think of this for a little girl?

Card Details:

Stamps: Dino Days
Ink: Old Olive
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Whisper White, Dinoroar DSP
Accessories: Dino Dies, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Old Olive 1/4 Ribbon (retired), Dinoroar Enamel Shapes, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


The Dinoroar Suite is perfect for those kids cards!
The DSP is quite colorful and the best part is, the dies will cut images out from the DSP!
So fun!

*********************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy


2 comments:

LeAnne said...

I think it's adorable! I didn't get this set but every time I see it used, it makes me smile! Enjoy your weekend! I will be cleaning, but I am dragging my feet on it!

Carol L said...

This is such a cute card for a little one, be it a girl or a boy. Love the pink colors and little bow. I've been working on making little messages and boxes for a nursing home, so it keeps my mind busy thank goodness!