Saturday, April 17, 2021

Congratulations Baby Girl

 Hello & Happy Saturday!

Today is going to be a busy day as we are going outside to do yard work!
It's still chilly out with sun & clouds. I sure hope it warms up as the day goes on!

Before I get dressed to head outside I wanted to share the other baby card that I made for that card order. Again, I used that adorable Moon Baby stamp set!



I paired this adorable image with some Blushing Bride Gingham DSP that is retired. I kept this one rather simple.

Card Details:

Stamps: Moon Baby, A Good Kid
Ink: Memento Black, Stampin Blends- Light Flirty Flamingo, Ivory & Daffodil Delight
Cardstock: Blushing Bride, Basic White, Blushing Bride DSP (retired)
Accessories: Square Layering Framelits, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, White Ribbon (retired), Rhinestones, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


This is the last baby card for that order and tomorrow I will move on to something different. Hope you'll stop back!

************************************************
My thoughts today...


And yard work!
LOL

Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy







3 comments:

Carol L said...

These baby girl cards are every bit as adorable as the baby boy cards! I love how you colored them and used the gingham papers! So cute!
Have a great weekend! (and enjoy the yard work too) LOL

D'Ann said...

Both baby cards are adorable! Love them both.

Vicki Burdick said...

OH MY!!! This is adorable, I do not have that set, now I will be on the hunt for it!! I love this!!