Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Pansy Card Set

 Hello & Happy Wednesday!

I'm a wee bit late this morning updating.
It got quite toasty here yesterday....we hit 80 degrees!
I had a hard time falling asleep last night that is why I slept longer this morning.
We got the bikes out last evening and did 6 miles. 
It was a beautiful evening for it!
We will probably go again this evening as long as the rain & winds stay away!

Today I have a set a cards to share with you that my customer called and asked for last week. She likes her cards that have no sayings on so she can use for different occasions but I struggle with them. This time it seemed to come a bit easier!





I have said before that pansies are my least favorite spring flower, i'm not sure why but I never buy them. The Pansy Suite in the new 2021-2022 Stampin Up! Annual Catalog was the only thing that I have purchased so far from the demo preorder period. It was something different than anything else I have in my giant collection of stamps & papers. It has turned out to be a surprise to me as I have used the daylights out of the stamps & DSP!    

Card Details:

Stamps: none
Ink: none
Cardstock: Soft Succulent, Pale Papaya, Pansy Petals DSP
Accessories: Pale Papaya Ribbon, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I love every sheet of paper in the Pansy Petals DSP, especially the gingham prints!
There are also flowers & leaves in the DSP that can be diecut out as well and I just love that Stampin Up! does that! 

Did you notice the new In Color, Soft Succulent?
It's a nice green color that reminds me of Sage Shadow from many years ago!

******************************************
My thoughts today...


So very true!

Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Vicki said...

These are beautiful! As you know I too got this bundle and have yet to crack it open!

Carol L said...

I don't know if I could make a card without a sentiment on the front! That's hard for me, but you pulled it off beautifully with these papers and colors! I LOVED sage shadow and hoarded it for years! LOL I didn't sleep last night either - was up until nearly 3 AM but I got my fan out today and I'm ready for another warm night now! Stay cool and enjoy that bike ride!