Thursday, April 29, 2021

Variety Cards

 Hello & Happy Thursday!

Yesterday turned out to get pretty hot & kinda sticky here!
Ended up putting Ryan's air conditioner in last evening because he did not sleep too good the night before. Hopefully that will help him!
We got the bikes out last evening, too! 
I peddled my butt off for 7 miles and only took 1 water break!
 

Today I have a couple of cards to share that I made up one day last week.
I did a variety...




This design came from the Kitchen Table Stamper's Wonder Recipes and I have been using them for the last several weeks!
I love the look of the different sheets of DSP and the added elements.
This one uses a retired butterfly die called Bold Butterfly Framelits.

Card Details:

Stamps: Happy Thoughts
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral
Cardstock: So Saffron, Basic White, Butterfly Bijou DSP
Accessories: Bold Butterfly Framelits, Tasteful Textile 3D EF, Tasteful Labels Dies, Bermuda Bay & Calypso Coral Ribbon (retired), Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


My sheets of DSP measure 2x3 just incase your wondering!
Then just randomly place them on.
I love how these turned out!

********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a terrific day!
~Wendy


2 comments:

LeAnne said...

I love these...what a great way to use up those 6x6 papers! Beautiful colors! Happy and cheerful! Enjoy your day, my friend!♥

Carol L said...

I love the idea of using your papers like this - they make such pretty cards too! I got the floor fan out 2 nights ago too as it was just too uncomfortably hot to sleep! Have a great weekend!!