Saturday, April 10, 2021

Terrific Tulips

 Hello & Happy Saturday!

This morning my girls are off to Doggy Day Spa!
They really need it as they've not been there since the beginning of February.
They will look amazing once they are done!

Today I have a set of cards to share that I made for the last card order for my card lady. This uses the old retired set called Terrific Tulips! 
Do you remember that set???
It is definitely an oldie but a goodie!






My tulips are stamped with Melon Mambo ink and this is a 2 step stamping set. The first layer of ink I stamped off on my scrap paper for a lighter look. Then I stamped the more detailed parts with full ink. The leaves are done the same way except with Old Olive ink.
My little butterfly is a diecut from the Nature's Thoughts Dies.
Lastly, I added some rhinestones because my card lady loves the added sparkle!

Card Details:

Stamps: Terrific Tulips (retired)
Ink: Melon Mambo, Old Olive
Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Melon Mambo DSP
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Nature's Thoughts Dies, Tasteful Textile 3D EF, Rhinestones, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


As you can see I used 2 different Melon Mambo DSP's.
I could not make up my mind on which side to use so I used the polka dots on some and the denim washed look on the other 3.
I really love them both!
Which do you like?

*************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy






2 comments:

Carol L said...

I was just thinking of digging this set out of the cobwebs yesterday and here you made a set of cards with it! I love the Melon Mambo colors, they're perfect for spring, and what a fabulous card design that lets the tulip steal the show! Have a great weekend - hugs!

Vicki Burdick said...

Beautiful, love the tulip! So Springy!!!