Friday, April 16, 2021

Moon Baby Congratulations

 Hello & Happy Friday!

It's a beautiful sunny morning but it is quite chilly out!
Rain showers are in the forecast this afternoon.
I got my card order completed yesterday as it was only a small one so I hope to get that delivered over the weekend. If the weather is nice I hope to get the flower beds all cleaned up and maybe put some mulch down. 
I also need to do a trip to Sam's Club!
Busy, busy, busy!

Today I am sharing a card that was requested as part of that card order.
They needed 2 baby cards and since I have a very limited supply of baby things I pulled out one of my favorite sets called Moon Baby!




Moon Baby is a retired stamp set but it's one I do reach for when I need baby cards. I do not have anything newer as far as baby stamps go because I do not make them very often. 

Card Details:

Stamps: Moon Baby, A Good Kid
Ink: Memento Black, Stampin Blends- Balmy Blue, Ivory & Daffodil Delight
Cardstock: Balmy Blue, Basic White, Gingham Gala DSP (retired)
Accessories: Oval Layering Framelits, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Cable Knit EF (retired), White Ribbon (retired), Glue Dots, Blue Gems, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I had fun with creating this one!
I hope my customer will like it!

*************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy




3 comments:

Carol L said...

I just love this with that pretty blue color, great embossing and wonderful paper piecing of that cute umbrella! Who needs new sets when the old ones are this cute?! Adorable card! It's blustery outside today but feels good getting outdoors :)

LeAnne said...

This is SO SO cute! That little face is adorable, and you had me a blue gingham!! Stay warm, I am freezing my butt off here today!

Vicki Burdick said...

Super adorable!!!