Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Floating & Fluttering

 Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Today I have a really pretty butterfly card to share!
This card uses a new set from the 2021 January- July Mini Catalog called Floating & Fluttering.




I love how this card turned out for the 1st time playing with it!
The bright colors just make me smile!

Card Details:

Stamps: Floating & Fluttering, Itty Bitty Birthdays
Ink: Memento Black, Pumpkin Pie, Stampin Blends- Granny Apple Green, Daffodil Delight & Pumpkin Pie
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Granny Apple Green, Daffodil Delight, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green & Pumpkin Pie DSP
Accessories: Square Layering Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Fluttering Dies, Painted Texture 3D EF, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I hope you like it too!

*******************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




3 comments:

Carol L said...

This is just beautiful, and I love those tilted dsp panels! Great coloring on those butterflies too! I'm so ready for summer!

D'Ann said...

What a fun card! Love how the panels make it a little more interesting. TFS! :)

Vicki Burdick said...

Gorgeous butterflies!!